NEW PRIZE FEE for 2019 - $30 per child or $20 per child if more than one kiddo
Peewee's (age 8-10) WILL GOAT TIE
In 2017 WE CHANGED OUR AGE GROUPS IN OUR ROPING EVENTS!
WE WILL HAVE 2 GROUPS ONLY.
Juniors - 10years and under
Seniors - 11years - 19 years
THE JUNIORS WILL BE OFFERED DUMMY EVENTS PLUS LIVE BREAKAWAY. (calf roping sled, heading and heeling Smarty, and live breakaway)
THE SENIORS WILL BE OFFERED LIVE STOCK ROPING OPTIONS AS BEFORE.(breakaway, ribbon roping, tiedown, and team roping)
Please understand that we want to continue to have roping options available for all age groups. It was becoming costly to continue that and not have qualified ropers in the older age groups. We would prefer to keep that money and offer better prizes for those contestants that participate but do not win a buckle. Please direct all questions to the President at (210)737-4338 or send us an email at
****Rodeo Rules Strictly Enforced****
- Boots, Collared shirts tucked in, NO ball caps
- Western Tack
- Contestant will be called 3 times within 60 seconds / Then will be scratched with NO refund, unless in the alleyway already
- Must be at 2 of 3 rodeos to be eligible for prizes, but may collect Jackpot per day
- Birth Certificate and Coggins required
- Childs age as of June 1st of each year determines class they compete in
- Work points needed. 8 per child or 12 for more than one child
- Exhibitions will only be run until 5:30 with NO refund, unless late start
____ concession on grounds _____
____ cash, check, and credit card accepted____
HYRA Bylaws HYRA Membership
Pay your membrship here, donate, OR add it in to your total on the Events and Entries page!